dimecres, 9 d’octubre del 2013

My dream.

 

 

 My dream is to travel the world with my two best friends and a hippie caravan. For years we have wanted to travel the world alone, travel, meet new people, have adventures, and also have some problems.
All this started because the three started talking about the trips we took and we decided that we were bigger when they travel together, with money and without people we command them.
We want to see the world from our point of view, and also show that we can take care of ourselves, and enjoy all this, in good times and in difficult being together, of course it also would look for help to our family and friends.When I explained my dream to some friends told me that it was not a dream, and I ask you why? and failed to answer. But when I explain to my mother, I said it was a very nice dream that would have friends to share it, so i would be more happy.

 

 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

wedfas

Seguidors