dimarts, 17 de juny del 2014

My life.

My name is Alba and was born on April 4, 1996 in Figueres, Easter day.My mother since I was little is a disease that unfortunately many people have it but still has no cure and can only take pills for pain.I have an older brother named Vidal was born on December 5, 1993.When I was little we lived in an apartment, small but cozy.When my brother fulfilled 5 years and made the party, shortly after starting and all the food was just me and my brother and wanted more, so here we oblige our father to go and buy.Unfortunately most never returned, he had a motorcycle accident.A few years later we moved to a new house, is huge with pool and garden (for a change). My mother really suffer being alone and caring for three people but luckily fell in love again, named Antonio.Unfortunately there was a problem with the company you work for Antonio and had to be in jail for over 6 years.My mother though not demostrava was a wreck, we no longer heramos crios and knew about, the end of the day it was no different than when my father died not we understood Why us (we were kids aged 5 and 2 years).When I finally left the jail became very changed. The other had a back problem and I had to have surgery. Everything was fine, but later it was not the same as before, I came back drunk, discussed for anything and back again, but deep down they loved so were reconciled.Antonio could not find work and was very difficult for my mother to take care of the 4, among other things. After a very unusual year, when I returned from school my mother told me she was gone.
A day will give us pretty well, but every time my mother this but your enfermidad and not what will happen in the future.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

wedfas

Seguidors